We dedicate ourselves to the principles enshrined in this our Constitution and in particular to empowering and building the people and the communities we serve.
The SAACP’s Key Priority Areas Are:
- Transformation and Governance Risks;
- Pharmaceutical Risks;
- Stakeholder Relations and Communication;
in ensuring that South African’s have access to the innovative treatments they need.
The Core Functions of The SAACP Are:
- We support and promote the role of Community Pharmacists as an integral health professional within the multidisciplinary team.
- We believe that our activities are a fundamental part of safeguarding our healthcare system for future generations.
- Our work allows our members to focus on what matters: delivering better healthcare solutions to South Africans.
- We represent our members' interests to government at all levels, as well as to other relevant regulatory and advocacy bodies.
- We represent our members' interest and opinion to the media.
- We provide a forum for discussion of common interests in Community Pharmacy Practice
- The National and Branch Committees facilitate of information flow on training courses and other educational opportunities among its members.
- We interact with other associations operating within the Community Pharmacy space both locally and abroad.